Are you an Employee?
At Freedom Services HSA there are many easy ways to put money into your account. We have several different ways to fund your account today.
For personal funding options please visit our page on Making Deposits.
Are you an Employer?
Employer Funding Options
Our Employer Funding Portal is a free online service that allows you the employer to make deposits to employees’ Health Savings Accounts through a secure website with The Bancorp Bank, making it easy for you to contribute to your employee’s HSA with options that suit your needs. Consider the frequency and types of contributions you will be making when selecting an option. You may change your method as needed.
- Group File Pull Contribution: The Bancorp will pull the funds from your registered company’s business account after you upload a file to the secure portal.
- Group File Push Contribution ACH/Wire: Your company will initiate a wire or ACH directed to The Bancorp and then upload a file into the secure employer portal.
- Direct Deposit: The Bancorp is able to accept direct deposits initiated by your payroll provider. This is an automatic process conducted by your payroll provider.
- Check and file: You the employer will send The Bancorp a check and upload the file into the employer portal for secure processing.
- Check and List: You the employer send a check and list to The Bancorp for processing. We do not consider this a secure method and recommend that files with employee infor mation be uploaded instead to our secure web site.
Employer Funding Tool- Existing users only